Mary Cook Associates (MCA) is a national, award winning interior architecture and design firm. We are recognized as experts in the creation of high-quality interior design for residential and commercial real estate developers. We have extensive experience with Multifamily, Hospitality, Student Housing, Senior Housing, Golf and Yacht club Design and various other commercial projects.
We are looking to add an outgoing, versatile team member to the professionals here at MCA. The core focus is to support administrative tasks for the office and Leadership Team. Each day promises to be different, and those who think quickly on their feet will thrive. We are seeking someone who can take the initiative to get things done while effectively working independently and as part of a team. More than anything, we are looking for a critical thinker who is passionate about what they do, anticipates needs, and has the initiative to craft effective solutions.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment of 35+ people
- Display strong interpersonal skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize projects and tasks while maintaining quality.
- Exhibit emotional maturity and confidence in working amongst strong, passionate personalities.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Exhibit strong technology skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems. Adobe Suite experience is a plus.
- Has a good sense of humor and a “Love Of The Game” approach.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in an office coordinator role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office Management
- Greet clients and visitors when they arrive at the office
- Answer phone calls and responding to voicemails and emails
- Ensure the office remains clean and organized
- Check and maintain office supply inventory, ordering new supplies as needed
- Book travel arrangements for employees
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, conferences, and meetings.
- Handle logistics of client meetings and conferences.
Equal Opportunity Employer